- The Media Center is open from 9:15 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. M,T,Th,F. With early dismissal on W, the center closes at 3:00 p.m.
- Students who come during homeroom, must have a media pass from a teacher including name, date, time and reason.
- Sign-in records are kept to account for independent access. Please stop at the circulation desk when you arrive.
- Student ID's will be checked and also serve as student library cards. Be sure to wear your ID every day!
Media Computer Lab:
- This lab is intended for class use, large group instruction and VIRTUAL Classes.
- No backpacks or book bags are permitted in the lab.
- All students are expected to follow the Acceptable Use Policy as identified in the Student Code of Conduct.
- The book checkout system will permit book checkout for two-week intervals. Renewals will be permitted one time.
- Some reference materials may be checked out for overnight use only; ask at the desk.
- Homeroom teachers will disperse overdue notices; lost items must be paid for.
Our Media Center is fortunate to have a part-time Literacy Specialist, Ms.Adlam, Ms. Datlon, our technology facilitator, and Ms. Nelson. Student Assistants work throughout the day, helping with circulation, shelving books, and running errands. Dividends volunteer valuable time to help us complete special tasks, such as inventory and computer lab support. If you would like to Dividend with us, please call Ms. Dalton at 407.746.9405 or contact her via e-mail:email@example.com
Our present collection of books includes choices from the following genres: story collection (anthology), biography, fiction, nonfiction, and reference. We also have an extensive collection of Audio/Visual materials and equipment. We are proud of our Media Center and we encourage you to become a patron, coming in often and using our resources to enhance your education.
We encourage our student/parent/teacher patrons to take a few minutes and jot down titles and/or authors that you would like for us to include in our collection. Also, if you feel that we are deficient in some particular subject area, please give us a written request. The Media collection will be updated on an ongoing basis and we hope that you will consider us first when you are looking for a specific answer or book to read. Give your suggestions to Ms. Adlam, Ms. Dalton or Mrs. Nelson!